(Last Updated 2-2022)
Mingledorff’s, Inc. and its subsidiaries (the “Company” or “We”) respect the privacy of every individual and his or her company who visits the SingleSource website (the “Website”) or mobile app (the “APP”), or communicates with the Company electronically. Your privacy is very important to the Company. We have prepared this Privacy Statement to inform You about how the Company collects, uses and discloses the information You entrust to the Company
Information We Collect
We collect general data pertaining to each Website or APP visitor including but not limited to:
- the device You used to browse the Website or to access the APP;
- tracking codes and patterns;
- browsing history on the Website or in the APP (such as what You searched for, content you viewed, search terms You enter, features You used, the pages You viewed, how long You stay, how often You come back, and the date and time of Your visits);
- the IP Address and information related to that IP Address (such as domain information, Your internet provider and general geographic location);
- the type of mobile device and operating system used to access the APP
- Information about the webpages You visit from the Website or APP or before You came to or after you leave the Website or APP;
- the location of Your mobile device (for example, when You use mobile websites or apps to register to receive location-based content); and
- key clicks.
Sometimes You give personal information directly to the Company such as when You register, log in or update the settings on Your account using our online services or buying something on the Website or APP. All of this information is used to improve the customer’s experience while online and to further improve the Company’s marketing efforts.
How We Use The Information We Collect
The Company may use the information it collects about You on its own or combined with other information to:
- Recognize You when You return to the Website or APP across multiple devices;
- provide You services and information;
- complete Your requested registrations and transactions;
- process and deliver product orders;
- respond to customer inquiries, questions and comments;
- tell You about special offers, promotions, and new products and services;
- advertise and market our products and services;
- determine how to best provide services to You and manage Your accounts, such as the best way and time to contact You;
- provide customer service and support;
- produce data analytics, statistical research and reports;
- improve the Website or APP and make them easier to use;
- conduct research and analysis to better understand the Company’s customers and review and change the Company’s products and services;
- manage fraud and security risks and safeguard the security of Your information; and
- use it in other ways as required or permitted by law or with Your consent.
If You do not wish to receive promotional or product information, You may opt-out of future communications by following the instructions on the email communication or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To help prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and to ensure the correct use of information, we have implemented appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to assist the Company in safeguarding and securing the information we collect online. However, as with any Internet website, it is not possible to guarantee that the Website or APP will not be attacked or that information You provided may not be compromised.
Company respects Your privacy. We will not sell any of the information we collect to third parties. We may provide aggregate statistics to reputable parties, our affiliates and business partners about the visitors to our Website and APP, but these statistics will not include any personal identifying information about You.
The Company may share personal information provided by our visitors with service providers and contractors the Company has retained to perform the services on our behalf. We reserve the right to transfer any information we have about You in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets.
Other Information Collectors
Except as otherwise expressly discussed in this Privacy Statement, this document only addresses the use and disclose of information we collect from You. The Website and APP may include links to the websites and apps of our business partners, vendors and advertisers. To the extent You disclose Your information to other parties, You are subject to the privacy customs and policies of that third party. We are unsure whether these third parties have Privacy Statements similar to ours, and therefore, the Company cannot be responsible for the content or the privacy practices employed by any third party.
Your use of the Website and APP constitutes Your consent to the collection and use of this information by the Company. If we change our Privacy Statement, we will update this page of the Website so You will always be aware of how we use Your information.
Reviewing and Changing Your Personally Identifiable Information
You have the right to access and correct Your personal information. You can request access to Your personal information by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or by notifying The Company in writing at Mingledorff’s, Inc., Website Administrative Services, 6675 Jones Mills Road, Peachtree Corners, GA 30092. For more information about Google Analytics, including information about how to opt-out of these technologies go to Google Analytics Data Privacy & Security.
Questions and Contact Information
If You have any questions, concerns or comments about this Privacy Statement, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can send written comments to: Mingledorff’s, Inc., Legal Department, 6675 Jones Mills Road, Peachtree Corners, GA 30092.